Sunday, March 31, 2013

March Wrap up!

Hello everyone! I hope you had a great March and an amazing Easter weekend! I am so glad this month is coming to a close because all my school papers will be completed after today and I will have to do is hand them in. This April I have all my finals and the last one is one April 23! I will be really happy when this semester is over and I have four months off. I hopefully will be getting a little bit more reading done in these months off :)

Here are the book I read in March!



1. The Goddess Inheritance by Aimee Carter - 3/5- My Review
2.  The Rose Throne by Mette Ivie Harrison - 3/5 - Review to come in April!
3.  The Statistical Probablity of Love at First Sigh by Jennifer E. Smith- 3/5- My Review
4. The Body At the Tower by Y.S. Lee- 3/5

Every book I read this month Earned 3/5! I hope next month I read 4 or 5's! What did you read this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment