Tuesday, March 26, 2013
Top Ten Books I Recommend
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted over at The Broke and the Bookish!
I honestly don't recommend books to often because lots of people in my life do not read that much. But these are the ones I do talk about in hopes of getting people to read! I have gotten my sister to Game of Thrones and Divergent. I also got my brother to read Graceling and Enclave! They both loved them. My biggest success story is a girl I work with. I got her to read The Hunger Games, Divergent and If I Stay and I would say she likes them even more then I do!
1. Game of Thrones- I think many people have read this book because of the TV show. But for those who haven't and can take a longer read I say go for it because it will be worth it.
2. The Hunger Games- One of the books that made me love Dystopia.
3. Divergent- This series is great for someone who loves action! You wont be able to put it down because you will need to know what happens!
4. If I Stay- A sad book but one I think is worth the read.
5. Enclave/Outpost- Outpost is my favorite book this year. I love Deuce and how she has grown. I also enjoy Fade the love interest. Which is saying something because a ton of the books I have read recently have been the opposite.
6. The Kitchen House- A adult historical novel. Historical was my favorite in the past but I had not read that many recently. I picked this up in the beginning of the year and I cannot wait to read it again. So many things happen in this book that are terrible, but its about love, family, and its amazing.
7.Anna and the French Kiss- When I first started this I did not think I would like it that much! But I was so wrong. Anna was frusterating at first but don't let that stop you! I ended up loving her and Etienne.
8.Graceling- Another book full of action. I liked Katsa personality and I liked her love interest. Plus no insta-love. Yay!
9. The Knife of Never Letting Go- It is kinda hard to get into at first but the story is awesome and unique.
10. The Giver- I re-read The Giver this year and it was awesome. I think everyone should pick it up, and its short so people who might not read that often don't have to worry about length!