Sunday, March 17, 2013

Stacking the Shelves #3

Stacking The Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you got that week!

I have actually gotten more books then this since my last post but it would take forever to share them all! So here are the books I have bought within the last month!

Purchased:
The Reese Malcolm List by Amy Spalding [Goodreads]
The Goddess Inheritance by Aimee Carter [Goodreads]
Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell [Goodreads]
Angelfall by Susan Ee [Goodreads]

Netgalley:
The Rose Throne by Mette Ivie Harrison [Goodreads]
I have started this and I am enjoying it!
 Also this the first galley I have ever got so I am pretty excited about it! :)
Thanks EgmontUSA!

I am sure exctied for all of these books. Let me know if you have read any of them and what did you think!

4 comments:

  1. I haven't read any of these. But I have heard great things about The Goddess Inheritance and The Rose Throne does seem like the type of book I'd really enjoy. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am reading both of those right know! The Goddess Inheritance is the best in the series in my opinion.

      I just started the Rose Throne but it is pretty interesting so far:) Thanks for the comment.

      Delete
  2. I got Goddess Inheritance a week or so ago. I loved the other two, but I don't want to start the third one just yet because then it will really all be over! Congrats on your first galley!

    My STS

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoyed the first two in the series but the Goddess Inheritance is my favorite in the series so far! I understand that feeling tho! I put of series endings all the time because I feel like I ill have nothing to look forward to!

      Thanks so Much, I was really happy about getting it. and Thanks for your comment!

      Delete